Carmen is the Director of Operations and Finance at Soundview Consultants with professional training and extensive experience in business management, organizational efficiency, and quality control.
Carmen McNamer earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a Project Management Certificate then attained her Master degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance. She also holds graduate level certifications in business development programs and strategic planning. Her extraordinary experience working in a family managed business from an early age created a foundation of practical experience of business operations. To further enhance her professional capabilities, directly out of school, she earned a position with an international paper manufacturing company that developed and built manufacturing facilities all across the United States. Her roles in business enhanced and created the capability to develop, manage and operate her own successful businesses for over 10 years.
Education and Professional
- B.S. Business & PMP, University of Phoenix
- M.B.A. Business Administration & Finance, University of Phoenix
- P.M.P. Certification Program, PMI
- Business and Strategic Development Program, ICI
Professional Certifications, Training, and Workshops
- WBENC Certification
- ISO 9000 Quality Management
- Business Management Mastermind
- WA State, Department of Revenue, Tax Planning
- Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- SHRM member
- CPA Practice Advisor
- AICPA member