Tamara holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Management. Her responsibilities include leading various departments of the business at a high level, identifying areas of improvement, and implementing strategies to ensure a healthy work life balance for our team. She leads our daily goals, workflows, and activities directing and coordinating across Soundview as an organization. Tamara directs operations and supports our capable team daily ensuring we maintain and increase our efficiency for our clients.
Tamara Morgan has 16 years of professional experience in leadership for a variety of corporate environments, managing and coaching teams to success. Tamara has extensive experience as a solution driven leader with a strong emphasis on staff and client focus. Tamara implements innovative ideas to combat daily challenges for continual process and performance development.
Education and Professional Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration Management
- Foundations of Leadership, National Society of Leadership and Success
- AI Trends, LinkedIn
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging, Project Management Institute
- Employee Experience in a Hybrid Business World, SHRM
- Human Resources roles in the Modern Workplace, SHRM
- Human Resources and Payroll, HRCI
- Supporting Workers with Disabilities, HRCI
- Unconscious Bias, Project Management Institute
- Business Market Place, Innovative Learning Solutions
- WGU Leadership Certificate, WGU
- WGU Strategic Thinking & Innovation Certificate, WGU
- WGU Management Certificate, WGU