Casey is an Environmental Scientist with experience in water quality sampling, data collection & analysis, habitat restoration and project coordination.
Casey earned a B.S in Environmental Science, Technology, and Policy Systems from California State University and a A.S in Fire Technology at Oxnard Community College. His areas of expertise are in Water Quality Sampling, Field Observations, Data Collection & Analysis, Quality Assessment & Control, Project Coordination, Scientific & Technical Reports, Spreadsheet and Databases, Storm Flow Measurements, Database Management, Habitat Restoration, and Problem Solving Advanced Hydrographic Skills. He has experience in habitat assessments and mapping, surveying, and wetland delineations.
Education and Professional
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, Technology, and Policy—Watershed Systems, 2011 – California State University, Seaside, CA
Associate of Science in Fire Technology, 2004 – Oxnard Community College, Oxnard, CA
- Laguna de Santa Rosa Rare Pond Species Workshop—Survey Techniques and Species Identification
- Salmonid Restoration Federation—Fish Passage Design and Engineering Training
- CDFW State-Listed Plant Collection Permit (Permit No. 2081(a)-13-100-V)
- Qualified Applicator Certification (Certification No. 131593), California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- Open Water SCUBA Certified (NAUI)