James is responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of our computer systems and servers. He installs hardware and software, participates in research and development, and continuously improves solutions to keep up with the IT business needs of Soundview Consultants. James actively resolves problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company.
James Church has worked career-long supporting technology for small to medium sized businesses, internet service providers, and managed service providers. With a passion for troubleshooting computer hardware, software, and communications networks, James offers a wide range of skills developed through years of hands-on experience.
Education and Professional
- Western Washington University 2004-2006
- W3 Schools Certified HTML Developer
- LogicNow Certified IT Expert
- Continuum Certified IT Expert
- Datto Certified Backup and Disaster Recovery Technician